Testing out the fancy new SD Card

It's 2017, and I've finally bought a SD Card that's fast enough for low-compression 1080p video recording! A few years too late, but I had to test it out with my 70D. It's still a very good camera for what I use it for anyway, and it does 1080p recording at 30 fps (doesn't even sound as impressive as the iPhone, I know, but meh).

So with my little Gorillapod, I set up shop at Düsseldorf Airport and Düsseldorf Benrath yesterday. Here are the results after some basic editing with iMovie.




Maybe when the money situation gets better, I'll get myself a nice microphone and tripod and explore some of this video stuff a little more. I don't expect huge results, knowing the limit of my creativity, but hey, this stuff is kind of fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeding my GAS

Steady, Ready, Go

Where has the time gone